Malia

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 11:30:41 +0100 (BST)

Voodooists say that it is easier to get a bad god to undo their own mischief than to get a good one to heal someone elses meddling.

By the same token surely a Disease Master can conjure a specific Disease Spirit out of a specific victim. Whilst I prefer the idea of good priests of Malia seeing their goddess as being evil and having to resist the pull of the dark side her mythology is a Lunar "healing".

I'm suprised this thread proved so controversial surely the evil Humakt of Dorastor sets a precedent for the existence and rarity of this kind of exotic sub-cult.
Anndrew Behan