What Onslaught did Wrong:

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 00:11:49 GMT

The Taz wants to know what I thought Onslaught did wrong.

He killed with no need and no thought for consequences. He slew those who could not match him simply for pay. He killed anyone who got in his way without thought of consequences. That ought to be enough to shatter his sword in any campaign I ran.

Two more points: I was referring, mostly, to the Humakti whom Onslaught killed taking their complaint directly to Humakt.

And no Humakti with an unshattered sword is going to consider Onslaught worthy of a formal Duel. Just kill the bugger with the quickest means available.

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.