cool it with the nitpicking

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 22:14:13 +0000

Much as I hate to slap the wrists of highly regarded members of this list, Nick Brooke and MOB, please stop nitpicking at martin, impugning his sexual prowess (that would have been misspelled prowness if this were a D&D list), and anything else antisocial you may have been planning to do.

Personally, I thought that Onslaught had too little of the hero in him for his heroic power level and too much power for a normal human, but that's simply a campaign difference. And if he's used for comic relief and never actually fights to protect or oppose the PCs in the campaign then I suppose that's okay too. Of course I'm too lazy to write down stats for that kind of character who never makes an appearance in the dicey part of the game. I'm surprised that martin does have that much energy to spare, but I suppose it's an interesting escape to pursue on occasion. I have produced my share of monstrous RQ entities in my life, though most of them were foul enemies and not buff, mighty-thewed heroines with tits and ass of steel.

Hmmmm. I found some of these monsters the other day. Maybe it's time to type some in and send them out.

whoah!

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> Computer Guy <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>