Gloranthan LARPs

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:48:17 -0500 (EST)

Jesper Wahrner writes

If all Freeform Characters are as interesting and well described as the Waertagi Captain that was posted some week ago (I've forgotten by whom), traditional Swedish style Live Roleplaying has a lot to learn.

Well, the freeform characters written by the TotRM crew do all seem to be that interesting! Hats off to them for incredible jobs of scenario writing and character interaction!

By the way, given what SP writes about the typical American LARPs, that they run for a full weekend, has anyone thought of doing a Gloranthan run that would last that long? Given that the majority of attendees at the GloranthaCons seem to play in the LARPs, I wonder whether the "loss" of non-LARP players might be made up for by the "gain" of bringing people who would be more willing to play in a LARP than in a table-top game (I know several).
Jim Chapin

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #564