Steve Maurer

From: Arkat_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:37:52 -0400

Hey Folks!

I just downloaded Steve Maurer's HQ rules yesterday and I tried to write to him at steve_at_vicom.com but the mailer demon told me this was not a valid address. What I wanted to ask him was whether he has updated his rules since 1990. Unfortunately I can't do that unless I have an e-mail address for him so I thought of two things I could do:

  1. Ask around for his e-mail address so I could ask him directly or...
  2. Ask you guys whether Steve has updated his system and whether you guys have the update? If you did, would you mind sending it to me?

Thanks
- -John
Arkat_at_aol.com