Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #647

From: Paul_Stolar_at_Waseca_at_epccmail.itron.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 96 11:24:55 CST

Simon Phipp asks. . .
>Whoops, is talking about players and characters and game aims suitable for
>the Gloranthan Digest? Maybe not, I don't know how it slipped in there

     Tim Ellis:
Not sure, but I think discussion of possible heroquest paths to defeat the Trollkin curse is suitable, it is a major aim of the Uz after all.

I actually have two other ideas. One idea goes to the creation of Gbaji. If one can destroy his connection to chaos, will his cirse work. There are other ways to stop him. let your imagination roll.

My other idea I prefer not to publish at large. Write me if you want to hear it.