Yelornans

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:23:31 +0100

David Cake says of the Yelorna cult (among a lot of good stuff):
>Its presence in Prax may well date
>from the EWF times, hence its temple in the Big Rubble..

Now I thought the temple in the Rubble, at least c. 1620, was adapted by Morganeth, the High Priestess at the time, from her old family mansion. My copy of the cult (one of the few bits of loot from the Rubble I've ever possessed) seems to have vanished into the depths of my filing system, but I certainly thought that was what it said. I don't know what they did for a temple before then: some holy site out in the wastes, perhaps? Or even in the Garden: I've always seen Yelorna as being an Elvish cult, given all that emphasis on action at night.

* Jane Williams * "All viewpoints are equally (in)correct" *