Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #109

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:51:45 -0500

David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>:

> I was really just asking for the reference where it says that God
>Learning is no longer possible - I believe that most people don't DO it,
>and least in the sense of experimenting with the heroplane to see what they
>can achieve.

Certainly creative heroquesting is possible in the Third Age -- the Red Moon Goddess exists again, after all.

The God Learners could do Something Else, something that gave them enormous power. Now it's impossible, and the Gift Carriers of the Sending Gods killed everyone who even knew what it *was*, much less how to do it. In the Third Age, noboby but a few PCs and probably Zzabur even knows what they *can't do*.
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com "Maybe for your first crime you shouldn't put your name and address on it and distribute it to ten thousand strangers."

Dogbert on chain letters . . . MAKE MONEY FAST posters take note.