ZZ meets SS

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:41:00 -0800

Ah, Daniel,

>What IS the connection between Shargash and Zorak Zoran??????
>The residual psychic distress of that soulless sorcerers presence leaves
me thinking that these two gods MUST have some underlying shared existance...

You're right, of course. Martin L and I figured this out long ago. Not only are there too many similarities to ignore, but the irony of ZZ actually being a major deity in Genertela's great empire of light is too hilarious to pass up! We'll fill you in on the details privately, if you like - I'm sure Martin has the posts somewhere.

Or, consider the reverse - ZZ is actually a Shargash - has fire, decends to the underworld, renews life, though in a disgusting, troll sort of way...

Of course, Shargash can also be proven to be Orlanth, or even Urox.

Then again, sometimes a bannana is just a bannana. Shargash is Shargash.

Pam

BTW - where have you been? You live in Seattle - Join Us! That "busy" excuse doesn't cut it...