cult write ups

From: s.lucek_at_ic.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 97 17:47:45 +0000

 cult write ups
Sorry if this has nothing to do with anything much. I could not keep it to myself any more.

I know that RQiv and Adventures in Glorantha may have all died or gone into hibernation for a long time, but I had a really great idea. When writing up the cults, they could be published in a ring binder, or some such thing, so when future cults appear, they can be added with the minimum of problems. I hated looking up cults, and not quite remembering which supplement or magazine that they were published in.

Stephen Lucek.