Yelmdials

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 02:57:45 -0500 (EST)

> Would a Gloranthan sundial differ much from a RW one, and would the
> Yelmies use them?
>
> Gary R. Switzer--Aero Hobbies

      Assuming that the sun in Glorantha casts shadows, it should work. I''m not sure that Yelmites would use them, as it would be a continual reminder of Yelm's binding into time and the loss of the Golden Age. The Westerners would use them, and while the Mostali would recognise the possiblity they probably use mechanical clocks.

      It suddenly strikes me; do the Gloranthans have structures like the European megaliths or Amerind medicine wheels to mark the change of seasons?

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham... I love breen.