Oz and them & some ideas in my 'ed

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:51:45 GMT

>Danny Bourne:
>=============
>
>wants:
>
>>7) A ban on New Zealand playing cricket - in fact a ban on New Zealand
>
>I would only assent to this *provided* the entire nation of Australia
>is tar, feathered and branded as a nation of Underarm bowlers...

Sure thing. They probably eat babies too (except MOB, Saravan, Liam, Mark M, Penny and, hopefully, Trevor :) hi guys.

Some time ago there was talk about a gloranthan game ala CIV, has anyone ever put together a Gloranthan Diplomacy? I know it might not appeal to the purists because of the lack of interaction, but I'd still like to play diplomacy over a DP game board.

Also, here's something I was thinking about when talking to Paul Reilly, does anyone have any ideas about what life's like in areas still under the ban? Do you hit a wall when you reach the ban's edge, or is it like the land that time forgot and things only happen once the land emerges?

Enjoy