Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #169

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:29:11 -0500 (EST)

<< PS: And if you're considering taking advantage of the book's reapparance and
 you didn't notice WillTwist_at_aol.com's post about the cheaper copies he found  at a game store, you could write him first to see if he can get 'em. >>

The three copies that were left are all gone. The woman that owns the Game Preserve here in Fresno was rather surprised to find that her customer base extends to Los Angeles, Boston, England, and Australia! I'm glad to have been a help. I hadn't realized that Wizard's Attic still had copies. I wouldn't have tried to steal away any of their business!