Ikadz

From: Nikk Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 22:30:58 +0000

V.S. Greene:

>That would seem to offend more than just Humakt, but deities that judge the
dead; maybe >the "detoxification" is none the less valid to them.

 I suppose it'd depend upon the individual Pantheon. In Peloria, for instance, Ikadz may be regarded as a servant of Yelm who works to "purify" souls before reincarnation.

> Ikadz strikes me as one of those deities that don't need much of a
>write-up; who'd play an Ikadzi (Ikadzite, Ikadzian?) as a PC? Who'd allow an
>Ikadzi PC, or would want one in an adventuring party?

 The same could be applied to Thanatar or Pocharngo. The Cult should be written, because it *can* be written :) Anyhow, the Ikadz cult is worshipped specifically by the Viziers of Carmania, so people in that region should defintely consider the cult. Also, I would let Ikadzi in my party, just to see the fire works ("Let's tortue him first Healer!!! It's for his own good!!")

Nikk E.
Nikk the Broo Shaman of Thed
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~eff

    "If absolute power corrupts absolutely,