Third Hand Luke....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:53:08 GMT

<Delecti_at_aol.com> said:

> Michael Cule writes:
>
> << And on the third hand>>
>
> "Chaos!" <Delecti points to Michael's chaos feature>

I just said 'on *the* third hand' not 'on *my* third hand'.

<shuffles feet uneasily to make it more difficult for Delicti to count them...>

SNIP

> I play ancestor cults differently. The worship ceremonies allow your
> ancestors to maintain a link to the mundane, which allows them to retain
> their identities.

That makes sense! Yes, for a worshipped ancestor heaven is sitting around watching your descendants and offering advice both solicted and un-.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.