several things

From: Trent Di Renna <ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

GLs and Malkioni:

I didn't realize how much the West was influenced by the GLs. I wonder what they did before the God Learners appeared...perhaps they used pure Brithian sorcery, or just their own homebrew.

Actually, when _did_ Malkionism begin, anyway? From what I've read, Malkion seems to have been a GodTime hero, and the almost "athestic" attitude of the West would have been very hard to keep when you have gods running amuck all over Glorantha. Perhaps they weren't really like this until the GLs came?

Tales of the Reaching Moon:

Okay, how do I subscribe to this? It sounds interesting, to say the least...

POW and one-use spells:

If what was said is correct, then one-use divine/rune magic seems almost useless. It certainly couldn't be used with any regularity, or the caster's POW would drop to nothing fairly quickly. I like what somebody said about the spell "coming back" on holy days, though; this makes the spell somewhat more useful.

Trent Di Renna
ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu
http://megahertz.njit.edu/~ted7846