No More Compasses, Please!

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 03:24:59 -0400

Please can all involved take the Compasses debate off-line? If there's a result, post it or shove it on a Web page or something. Pretty please? I've never scrolled so fast through the Daily...

Paul C asks:

> Is anyone interested in the concept of writing short stories about
> Glorantha that are fairly accesible to the uninitiated and maybe
> publishing them together?

I hope that most of my short stories are this accessible. You certainly shouldn't *need* any previous knowledge to read them, though having this might make them more Illuminating.

Nick <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/>