Teriliam the Loud

From: Kenth Eriksson <svipp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 02:47:45 PDT

Right...here we go!

Hello all of you!

This is my first contribution to this digest. I've never before taken part of something like this, so bear with me. I'll try not to be boring.

Please...If I do something wrong, offend anybody or things as such...please let me know. But I ask that you be polite and give me creative critisizm.

I hope I can be of any sort of help to anybody. I also hope that I'm welcome here and would like to thank you in advance for not kicking me out.

Niels Weinander wrote:
>However, at the wrap-up, Kenth Eriksson sang his
>newly composed eulogy to Sor-Eel, which I predict to
>be a future Gloranthan classic, deeming by its
>reception.

For your pleasure I would like to include the lyrics of this eulogy. I hope someone will appreciate it.

Sor-Eel was the tallest man I ever did see. Everybody else, just reached up to his knee. Whenever he was walking around the town. Everybody stared and said:"Oh! What a tall guy!"

Sor-Eel, the tallest.
Sor-Eel, the smartest.
Sor-Eel, the man who never gets it wrong.

Sor-Eel, the tallest.

Sor-Eel, the smartest.
Sor-Eel, the man who never gets it wrong.

When someone has a problem and don't know how to solve it. They go to Sor-Eel in the temple and ask him for his help. He usually jumps up and say:"Hail the reaching moon!" "I wish you could have brought me something harder."

Sor-Eel, the tallest.
Sor-Eel, the smartest.
Sor-Eel, the man who never gets it wrong.

Sor-Eel, the tallest.

Sor-Eel, the smartest.
Sor-Eel, the man who never gets it wrong.
Sor-Eel, the tallest.
Sor-Eel, the smartest.
Sor-Eel, the man who never gets it wrong.

That's it. For those of you that attended RQ-Con VIII I hope you remember the melody. For the rest of you I'm sorry that I couldn't include the melody.

If someone would teach me how. I maybe could include the songs I'm going to write here as soundfiles. Let me know if anyone would be interested. I've set my goals at becoming the official bard of Glorantha. I hope that's possible. Maybe in the future Teriliam the Loud will be seen at more RQ-cons.

Niels Weinander continued:
>What else? I played A Wealth of Riches, GMed by MOB,
>MGF style.

If memory serves me right it was called: Embarrasment Riches. Did you get home alright Niels?

Kenth Eriksson svipp_at_hotmail.com

Long live Teriliam the Loud.