Curses.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 19:44:05 +0100 (BST)

Klyfix, re. Me:
> > iii) Be prepared to piss off Greg (have you _read_ some
> > of the curses on his manuscripts?).

> Are these "curses" in the sense of profanity and related angry words,

Tee-hee. ;-) It's a briefly amusing mental picture, at least...

> or "curses" in the sense of actual malevolent spells?

Well, read the front of almost any Glorantha product and you'll see what I mean. Around about the dedication page, you'll find stuff ranging from mild disapprobation, to Painful Death and Eternal Torment being promised for contents-abusers. I've not seen it myself, but I'm told Harmast's Saga (I think) has a truly epicly horrible one.

> Should we be getting ready for wraiths in the night? :)

YManifestationMV.

Unimprecatedly,
Alex.