Insight

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:31:29 -0400

I think I've formulated what bugs me about the "mass solipsist" version of a subjective Hero Plane and gods who are only what the worshippers expect them to be.

I like surprises.

I think it should be possible for a Humath worshipper to quest to the home of his leader and (to his horror) discover that Humath is the Lord of Death. Not because the Manirians believe it, not because Arkat needed that belief for his selfish purposes: because it's *so*.

If that can't happen, then Heroquesting becomes much less interesting to me.
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum
<http://dm.net>