[none]

From: durupt_at_rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:25:18 +0200

Hi all

+sorcery

A familiar can learn sorcery according to Sandy's rules. I don't think that he may convert to malkionism. It means he has to use the Brithini/Vadeli method, or he may use vows to learn arts, as an independant sorceror would.

Now, it is possible to find (and to summon) a spirit that already knows the arts. It will have some presence. If the spirit is tied somehow to sorcery (as a hag is for example), I think that it should have a bonus to its presence (around 10 points).

If this spirit is transformed into a familiar, it will keep its previous knowledge.

+the poll

I discovered Glorantha as a runequest player, I still play runequest in Glorantha.
I don't write fiction, mainly because I am very bad at it.

Peace

        Jean