The Pharoh

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 11:31:32 +0100

Stephen Martin kindly said:

>Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
>I know how the Pharoh does it.....
>>
>Pharaoh's Intellect
>
>>Anyone see any problems with this account?
>>- --
>No -- looks pretty brilliant to me. Though I think some of that
>accumulated POW has to stay with the Pharaoh on earth, otherwise he's a
>bit of a push-over?

I think the Pharoh still has access to all the accumulated HeroQuest POW of his former incarnations in the shape of all those attendant Angels/ Demigods but he gets the fresh, clean, previous-owner-was-a-little-old- lady-who-only-took-it-out-on-Godsday soul of the sacrifice/candidate.

I also believe the old body of the Pharoh is destroyed being too used up by the strains of god-hood but the idea of an elite bodyguard of zombie ex-Pharohs is a lovely one!