The Only Old One?

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 03:36:17 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew Joelson wondered....

> It doesn't fit the rule of common sense,
> though; if then OOO was an office, then Belintar would have become OOO
> rather than Pharoah. (And don't say that you have to be a troll to be
> OOO, it has been proven by HQ that the OOO is a troll and that he isn't
> a troll. _Both_ HQs have been performed.) (Besides, everybody knows
> that Sandy Petersen is the OOO, :-))

       Wait a minute...I seem to recall in a ancient predecessor to this list that it was Sandy Petersen himself who noted that the OOO was actually an office, and I think he suggested that in a sense Belintar the Pharoah sort of became the OOO.

       So, if Sandy Petersen is the OOO and the OOO is an office, then is Sandy Petersen not a person but an office? :)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....