Re: Orlanthi dress

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:28:20 -0700

Roderick Robertson wrote

> For those of you playing in the Fall of the House of Malan at GCV, I'm
> willing host a workshop in Greatkilt folding about an hour ahead of time.

While I in no way want to stop people from wearing greatkilts (or even silly kilts) in the LARP, Greg's impression of 3rd Age Dragon Pass dress (which I've written up in, well, you know what booklet I'm referring to by now) is that they look more like Icelanders, with tunic and trousers. Saxon is probably a closer approximation.

It's my personal belief that the greatkilt is worn in Ralios, because *somebody* ought to have it.