Uz NOT food. YOU food!

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:47:27 -0700

David Weihe takes exeption to my claim that Trolls don't eat each other:
	 This would imply that trolls don't see other trolls as food.
	Try living as a lone wild troll and see how friendly the other
trolls are.

However, this is exactly what I'm implying. The cult of Kyger Litor specifically forbids killing another troll for food. ANY other troll. Now, there are some grey areas... An Injured lone wild troll may find that the "other" trolls don't spend a huge amount of time checking for a pulse and such before giving him a "proper funeral." But if he is obviously alive, it would be the height of heresy to actually do him in. (see the KL description in TrollPack p?)

Now, if the "wild" troll is not a member of the KL cult, then he is fair game... (from the Uz standpoint, the thing ain't a troll at all) Trolls are Extremely religious, and are MUCH less likely than humans to violate the law of their goddess. You just don't mess with momma.

Trolls will NOT kill another troll for food. (I'm sure that ZZi gangs might kill for fun, but would make darn sure to have plenty of other food around -- just in case there is any question)

danm