NEW STUFF S.O.L

From: HOWARD_FIELDING_at_cckrdc.ca.alcan.ca
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 08:53 -0400 (EDT)

     Hi Guys,

     I'm feeling a little frustrated today...

     with all the raving about Enclosure, Drastic Prax, etc i phoned The
     Wizard's Attic yesterday to place an order for everything i'm missing

['bout $80.00 worth, i figure].
Result: With the exception of TORM #16, NOTHING - absolutely NOTHING - was available...and i had a list of a dozen items that i am ready to purchase.
[To top it off, the woman i spoke to didn't seem to know much about
her merchandise! What's up with that?] Does everything go to - and get snapped up at the CONs? Are the cons THAT popular that EVERYTHING goes in one week-end? An entire print run??? Any how, i feel a little better now that i've got that off my chest....question is, what are all those Glorantha fans who can't make it to the cons supposed to do??? Howard ------------------------------