Every Orlanthi

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:33:38 -0400

Hasni:
>However, with Sword Attack" a cult skill, every Orlanthi is a
>warrior,

That's like saying every Humakti is a healer, because he has First =

Aid as a cult skill (I think - I don't have a writeup to hand - =

otherwise substitute similar analogy). Sword Attack, ie. Being A =

Warrior, is *one* way to develop in the cult of Orlanth. I wouldn't =

even say that the "Orlanthi All" are warriors, especially in a town.

>Karse ... settlers forcibly (or ignorantly) relocated there. =

>Where would they be from?

When I was last in Karse, there was a sizeable Durulz shanty town, =

but they were regular refugees from the Lunars who were not =

effectively running Karse yet. This could be a great source of =

scenario links. Have you thought of having itinerant Dragonewts =

sent there?

phibbs_at_compuserve.com

|Light sigs are better for you|