Herbs

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:31:55 +0000

The latest news on my morocanth character is that she's going to be a C.A. healer. (A vegetarian, non-violent morocanth, whom several of the party have cult requirements to protect? That's how to integrate a morocanth with a human party, I hope).

As a result of this, I'm going to have to come up with descriptions of the healing herbs she carries around. I can find a few in old Tales, I believe the new Drastic may have some when I finally get a copy: anyone want to point me at some more?

Also, who would be interested in my producing a much more detailed listing of healing herbs and their uses, preparation, cultivation, etc.? Along with descriptions of the illnesses they cure? The rules-effects will be no different to what we already have, I just want the atmosphere. Would anyone else use it?

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml