Teleos in a catalog

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 97 21:23:00 CDT

Minor excursion: my son (who appears to be an incarnation of Eurmal or Urox...or both) has a small doll that looks like the infamous Smiley Face of the 70s, only with a body. He's rather fond of it.

Yesterday, we received a catalog from the Oriental Trading Company and found, on page 90, a family of six Smiley dolls...one each in blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, and red. Of course, I immediately yelled "MIDGET TELEOSANS!" after which my wife looked at me like I was completely out of my gourd.

So if anyone needs 7 1/2 inch plush Teleosans as gaming miniatures, you now know where to find them. Also available: a 16 by 36 inch turtle toy, just the right size for a rousing round of "Gamera versus Teleos."

Baron von Moosehsunchen.

Scott Haney scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us I am more bored than you could ever possibly be. Go back to work.