White Dwarf

From: Bill.McKinley_at_mailhost.dpie.gov.au
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 9:08:12 +1100

                      White Dwarf                                  13/11/97
Nick Brooke said:

>The scenario in question was almost certainly Jon Quaife's "A Tale To
>Tell", reprinted (with some new bits) in "Shadows on the Borderlands",
>along with two other fine scenarios, "Gaumata's Vision" and "Dyskund
>Caverns"; the latter, by Ken Rolston, was also first printed in White
>Dwarf as "Black Broo of Dyskund", and has also been expanded for
>"Shadows on the Borderlands".

And I might add it marked a brief upswing in the quality of White Dwarf. It had been going downhill for years, then there was this sudden burst of high quality RQ scenarios, and then, well, it became orkified.

Bring back the old White Dwarf!

Cheers
Bill McKinley