Survival Covenant

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:43:44 +0200 (EET)

> killing several broos and Lunars alike). However, in The River of Cradles,
> it suggests that Broos are used by the nomads in their tribal battles.
> Does anyone have a good explaination for this?

 The Survival Covenant. The brookin was allowed to join because their  god is related to Stormbull? (This could well be a hidden shame,  so no-one in 1600's Prax knew, but the oldest shamans and khans.)

 Or they cheated to be able to join and win, just like morocanthi?  This could also be a hidden shame, but in Heroplane a significant.  MGF here; imagine the Storm Bull HQ'er who really _has_to_ offer  the broo stranger the hospitality of the covenant, ie. submit to the  broo if he fails to beat him in combat, and to serve him, if the broo  wishes. I would try this, if I had a Stormbuller PC. Sounds too fun to  miss.

 Or then, they made 'em to. By threatening the broos with spirits  of law. But this is so boring, that I go for option number one.

 I can't do what others may want, then I'll have no home - Manowar.

 Panu 'Passo' Pasanen.