Goats, broos, pigs (=meat animals?)

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:21:15 +0200 (EET)

 Michael and Sergio talked about goats:

> >>pregnancy. Now, supose there is an oddity, a species which females can
> >>breed broos like if they were normal pregnancies without the mentioned
> >>penalties. Supose that that species is goats...
> >I see a problem with this: the number of broos would increase with the
> >ratio of goats in the vicinity, since any one goat can produce several
> >broos during its lifetime while any other animal can produce only one, and
> >that would be the end of its lifetime.

 So, goats would be immune to broobirths lethal effects. Sounds all right.  But are goats immune to diseases too? Surely not. So, to prevent all  Sartarite goats and goatherders from being lepers or equivalent,  I say: forget it. It won't work. You never know that the goat has  gotten illness. And mating with a broo does not ensure pregnangy,  either. Well, unless all goatherders are Chalana Arroin's worshippers  too, then it might work.

 Eric wrote:

> thought he was a sheep dog. From what I've heard, pigs are quite intelligent,
> so they could certainly be trained in all the doggy activities required of
> them. Then nobody has to soil their hands with the rank foulness that is dog,

 I even knew a person who had a bloody huge sow trained to fetch his mail  from the mailbox. Special mailbox and wet newspapers, but still quite  amazing.

> Nysalor Riddle #???: Where does a 200 pound guard sow sleep?

 <CHORUS> Where ever it does like to. </CHORUS>

 The opinions have been changed to protect the innocent.

 Panu 'Passo' Pasanen.