December Pitch

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:44:20 -0500

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my last post of this nature.

And now.... I've acquired several new items, and I mean new in the sense that they're still in the shrinkwrap and/or in mint condition. Some items are in limited stock, so don't delay!

Avalon Hill's Sun County for RQ, $8 (&)

              Snakepipe Hollow for RQ, $5 (&)
              Into the Troll Realms for RQ, $6 (&)
              Human & Nonhuman Player Sheets, either for $8 (*)
              Monster Coliseum for RQ (Boxed), $12 (*)
              Trollpak for RQ (boxed), $12 (*)
              Troll Gods for RQ (boxed), $12 (*)
              The Haunted Ruins for RQ, $5 (&)
              Apple Lane for RQ, $5 (&)
              Doraster - Land of Doom for RQ, $8 (*)
              RuneQuest 3 GM's Box, $10 (*)
               (This item contains books 3, 4, & 5, plus
                map of Fantasy Europe & Play Aids)

Chaosium's RuneQuest Companion <RQ2>, $40 (&)
           SoloQuest 1 <RQ2>, $10 (&)
           SoloQuest 3 <RQ2>, $10 (&)
           <I've only got 1 each of the RQ2 items,
            but can get more Companions if anyone
            is interested>

Also, not quite RuneQuest/Glorantha, but semi-conected...

FASA's Tx Series Modules for Chaosium's Thieves World

       (not RQ specific)
       T1: Traitor $10 (&)

U.S. Shipping: $3.00 for (*) items, $2.00 for (&) items. Minimum shipping: $3.00

International shipping: ask.

Please respond via e-mail only. Thank you!