Golden Folk

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:09:34 +1300 (NZDT)

Sandy Petersen:

JW>>I gather Prax had a fair amount of Sky worship pre-Waha?

> The Sky worship, such as it was, involved the Golden Folk, not
>the Praxians. The Golden Folk are now gone. The lucky ones died.

Are the unlucky ex-Golden Folk the inhabitants of the Monster Men Lands? For those not in the know - the Monster Men Lands are between the Shan Shan Mountains and the Wastelands. On the ToTRM#14 map, the lands are the shaded region with two rivers flowing through them, east of the Arinstoli and north-northeast of the demons quarter. They're refered to in the accompanying text but the label was left out (making me think for a while that Kralorela was meant by the label until I saw Greg's Wasteland maps at Daniel's place). They are not in the Drastic: Prax Map because they just lie north of the map edge there.