EWF and AA in Pamaltela.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 08:16:21 -0500

Hi All,

 Dave Dunham raises the issue of AA and EWF in Pamaltela.

 I have been wondering about the city of Sarro in Fonrit, where the major deity is said to be Orlanth. I had been trying rationalise this deity as being a Fonritan air god, a umathelan import or even Keraun. However if the EWF had visited Pamaltela then Sarro's Orlanth may actually be Orlanth. I would imagine that his worship would be very different to that in Genertela. There is also the Prayer Ghetto in Garguna which is said to have temples to Genertelan gods as well as Pamaltelan ones. These deities may be a legacy of EWF contact. There is also the issue of the God Learners progression being halted in Fonrit, perhaps EWF secrets were used to counter act the invaders. My only problem is that there is no apparent draconic influences remaining in the area.  The legacy of the EWF in Pamaltela may have been one of the factors that attracted Argrath to its shores. Was the Red Gold knife another EWF artifact like his banner and sword?

 Cheers Simon.