G:tG Culturepaks

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:01:49 +0000

Nick posted suggested contents for culture packs, originally suggested for RQ4:AiG, but just as relevant for G:tG, noting

>There'll be more work rewriting existing Cults for a non-RQ-based
>game than for the essentially familiar RQ4:AiG proposal;

but, of course, less work than developing new cults/areas from scratch, so hopefully we could still see these areas covered fairly quickly, giving plenty of good, gaming, material for old friends and new comers both.

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |