De Gods Wall

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 16:55:19 +1300 (NZDT)

Stephen Martin:

On de Gods Wall.

>Thus, it is unlikely that Ulkamoon is the deity at II-24. This is most
>likely the god Deseeti, mentioned elsewhere in GRoY.

Deseeti is unlikely to be II-24 IMO because the Goddess next to II-24 is stated to be Orogeria (the original plentonic identification of her as Thilla is stated in the Ivory Pages to be a mistake). Thus we would expect Kenstrata next to her just as we have Umatum and Uleria together on the Wall. Deseeti would probably be a mate of Thilla IMO (OTOH I originally thought he was from Darjiin but Enclosure doesn't mention him).