Drastic Covers

From: Stephen Martin <drastic_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 01:58:41 EST

To All:

Although I cannot attend the Gloranthacon in a few weeks in Australia, The Book of Drastic Resolutions will be there!

As a small effort to support the con and especially Questlines II, I am sending a number of spare covers of Drastic: Prax.

For those of you who have not seen it, Simon Bray painted a wonderful picture of the marriage of Narmeed Whirlvishbane, mighty warrior of Waha, and Varaneena Cow-eye, bountiful Daughter of Eiritha. See Cults of Prax, The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Prax, or the Chaosium web page for details on this ceremony.

Anyone who buys a copy of Questlines at the convention will be given one of the covers for free. (At least, for as long as they last!)

Hope everyone Down Under has a great time!

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com
P.O. Box 272914