Re: Civ 2 Vormain

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 04:16:29 -0500

>>> I would have thought that the Vormaini would have "Isolationism" >>> as a tendency, given their long history of of this practice.

>> I wholeheartedly agree, but it's not a trait in CivII.

> Ah, my unfamiliarity with the game is the culprit, then. There is
> no other trait available which is even close, eh? Too bad.

"Perfectionist" civs tend to prefer developing at home to expanding overseas, IIRC. It's the opposite of "Expansionist", but it's quite possible to be an "Aggressive, Militaristic Perfectionist" -- which means the civilisation in question will be willing to mount attacks without provocation, break ceasefires, develop military advances in preference to wussy ones, and build elaborate cities at home rather than embarking on an overseas land-grab.

::::
Nick
::::