Pavis mythology

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:40:29 +0100

Hi ev'ryone. I'm delurking again to ask more trivial questions... I'm working on putting together some myths about Pavis' association with elves. IMG most species are not inter-fertile so I am making the "half-elf" angle a symbolic title rather than a physical racial mix. In the sources I have researched so far, there is no reference to the elves aiding or coming to pavis anywhere, yet we have the Garden in the Rubble.

So why are they there?

I will be working on some sort of link to do with Arroin, and either the EWF or Pavis' visit to Adari. What I want to know is are there any published sources that cover Adari or the EWF? I am sure some of the people out there who can quote Greg chapter and verse will know :-)

Thanks in advance

Arf