Confused over Spirit/Divine Magics

From: Dave Black <dav_blak_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:03:29 -0500 (EST)

Lately I've been feeling uneasy about my understanding of the difference between Spirit Magic and Divine. Aren't the spirits supposed to dwell in the Underworld whereas the Gods dwell on the God Plane? Why then should Divine Magic practitioners have any Spirit Magics at all? On the other hand Daka Fal is clearly concerned with Spirits and yet is considered Divine?

I guess I'm having trouble keeping it all straight in my mind. It'd be much simpler if Divine practitioners had no Spirit Magics and vise versa.