RE: Salty seas

From: Sandy Petersen <SPetersen_at_ensemblestudios.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:21:08 -0600

Pasu Pasanen
>Are seas of Glorantha salty? As all rivers originate from the same
mystical body of water, I believe they aren't. And we know
>that salt is poisonous in Glorantha, for they poison elven weeds in
Pamaltela with it. What do you think?

        Yes, the oceans of Glorantha are salty. All water on Earth is ultimately connected into one huge cycle, same as in Glorantha.

        Salt is not any more poisonous in Glorantha than Earth. Excess salt will destroy plants on Earth (try salting your garden, and see what happens), which is why the Pamaltelans use it to kill elven weeds.