Whoops

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:17:27 +1000

G'day all,

Coupla slips 'o the fingers

In V5 #440 I said I'd added "Last Tango in Pavis" to my web page. In my announcement about this tournament I said:

>"Once again the lozenge's looniest baboon Melo Yelo appears, as the
>amiable xenophobe Mars Melus from "Mad Prax Beyond Sun Dome".

No, appealing though it sounds, Melo Yelo is not in disguise as a Sun County farmer in this scenario (much as he'd love to be)! That sentence should have read, "Once again the lozenge's looniest baboon Melo Yelo appears, as *does* the amiable xenophobe Mars Melus from "Mad Prax Beyond Sun Dome".

I went on to mis-type:

>(This was also the game were we had to make up an extra PC on the
>sly,

No, we didn't have an extra player hidden under the table (though with all the drinking we did in the session, we all ended up there!) This should of course read, "on the *fly*".

Cheers

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/