RE: What the Wolf Brothers say, Spirit Spells

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:58:10 -0000

Love it! One of the things I'd like to see expanded is the regional and cultural spell variations. It seems somehow lacking to imagine two large armies clashing together, both sides weilding identical Bladesharps & Fireblades.

Over on the Rules List we are hammering out a set of elemental combat magics to compliment Fireblade, but with effects tailored to the element. The game effects are all turning out radically different, as well. Fireblade is looking quite boring in comparison! Do drop in if you have any ideas. So far we have Darkmaul, Redblade, Redshield, Shadowstrike, Spinestrike, Flownet and Zephyrstone. I'll collect them and post them here when we have a 'full set'.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+
| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |