Crappy phalanx jokes

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 05:41:27 -0800

>____
>Alex calls the Malachite Phalanx "cool-sounding, but less Sensible".
>
>I suggest you stay away from Kitor, mate.

Forgot to say that the Gneiss phalanx should obviously have some link to the red, blue, black, white(??) navy - becuase as everyone knows, (sings) all the Gneiss boys like a sailor.

I think we shuld add dolorite. Cos I've always liked the triumph dolorite. (Aah, stop hitting me)

I'm working on some regimental marching songs, I'll see what I can come up with (though granite doesn't rhyme with much)