[none]

From: joelsona_at_superman.cig.mot.com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:10:13 -0600

richard.develyn:
> 1) There's this androgynous thing wondering around the place. Does
> that exist in The Glorantha.

     Androgynous still exists. I beleive that he/she has the powers of a 'Hero' but is not one. Andorgynous is not a mortal who has risen up in stature; it is a being that has degenerated from a once-greater state.

> 3) It says that the Lunars were basically unlucky when they chose to
> build their Reaching Moon temple on top of the Brown Dragon. Was that
> really all it was - bad luck?

       When Tatius the Bright succeeded Fazzur Wideread, he decided that rather than build a Temple of the Reaching Moon & extend the Glowline as a celebration of pacifying Sartar, he would do it as the means of pacification. He looked around for a potent magical sight to build it on and he found one. But evidently no one could bne bothered to try and ficure out _why_ the sight was highly magical...

     Not unlucky; stupidly short-sighted.

          Andrew

The Muse struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely...