LightBringers/DawnQuestors

From: Simon Phipp <simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:03:44 +0000

Nick Brooke:

> b) What makes you think there were seven of them?
Orlanth
Lhankor Mhy
Issaries
Eurmal
Chalana Arroy
Flesh Man
Ginna Jar
AT LEAST seven.

Pete Nash had some excellent views on the Sky and Glorantha in general. If more people took Glorantha as a place where the Gods exist and the Myths were real, then we would have fewer pointless arguments about the nature of things.

Richard Develyn asks about Valkyrie.
These are too good an idea to leave out of Glorantha, even though only mentioned in the DP/WB&RM games. It would seem likely that they are Storm Angels/Spirits as suggested before. I think of them as Warrior Heroes of the Vinga cult. See my web site for further details.

Simon