Porta-loo

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_bhs.utb.hb.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:42:09 +0100

Simon Phipp:
> A Portaloo, a small box with a button on the side. When pressed, the
> box expands and turns into a toilet stall, big enough for one person.
> Comes complete with a inexhaustible supply of toilet paper (which
> disintegrates on exit of the portaloo) and flushes away "somewhere".
During a really obscure conversation with Michael Raaterova, Nils Weinander and sundry other Swedish Gloranthaphiles, I raved about that I wanted mystical things and places IMG 'like the X family's infamous outhouse which has no bottom and never need to be redug'.

Michael immediatelly came up with a background story for that one: that the X family were Thed cultists who finally had found a sound use for that Chaos Gate-thingy spell Thedists get.

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_bhs.utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr