France versus UK, round 3 (plus feeble bleat)

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:40:11 +0100

I can fully sympathise with Laurent's situation and I openly admit that I photocopied a friends set of RQ2 boxes when I didn't have any of them. But they were only used for background reference for people in the gaming group and to prevent wear and tear on the originals, so I think that's okay.

>Subject: Mr. Suitcase responds...

There are those that call him Mr Pagan God (but you've got to be over 21 to know why)

I'll tell you what I'll do list me what you haven't got that you want & if I've got it I'll trade you early D&D modules for it. Sound fair?

BTW What's the definition of youngster in the RQ Gaming world, if you're under 28 then it's good to have you join the ring, Laurent.

Issaries Inc
> I can tell you briefly that Issaries doesn't plan to revisit
old
> locales in the first few years of publication (instead you'll
get to
> travel to Orlanthi countries, the Lunar Empire, the homes of
the Elder
> Races, the hero plane, and the oceans),

Hey hold on a minute, Rob Heinsoo told me ages ago that the Grazelands was going to be one of the core areas, which is why they suddenly decided that they weren't going to use anything non-Greg. Obviously it's not as central as I was led to believe.