Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #526

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:36:25 +0800

> I notice that
>noone knows where the Emperor gets to for the seventh day of recharging the
>Empire at the change of the wane. Is this one of the seven Q Greg won't
>answer?

        I'd say its just a secret, not a Great Secret (i.e. Greg would probably answer it at a lore auction). There is, however, the possibility that Greg doesn't know, or didn't know at the time he wrote that.

        Anyway, my guess is Hagu. Or possibly Gerras Pit on the surface of the moon. But I like Hagu - revive the fortunes of the Empire from their lowest ebb by repeating the act that revived the universe from its lowest ebb. Anyone else want to hazard a guess?

        Cheers

                David

    Consultants in Unix, Mac OS & internetworking technologies